||Asset Recovery Manager
||Commercial Loan Department
||Manages collection activities and all levels of delinquency up to charge-off; supports all aspects of collections on all accounts.
- Negotiates payment of all current and past due accounts by direct telephone and written correspondence.
- Initiates correspondence regarding delinquency status; updates customer account information in Collection Manger.
- Identifies and monitors potential problem accounts.
- Utilizes collection techniques to resolve accounts according to company's policies and procedures.
- Researches, resolves, corrects, and prevents invoice discrepancies by active interaction with customers, sales, and other appropriate staff/departments.
- Researches and mails credit memos and duplicate payment letters.
- Researches and resolves all short payments within departmental policies and procedures.
- Performs detailed account reconciliations as needed to resolve complex disputed receivable issues.
- Communicates status of account problems on a regular basis.
- Prepares monthly client account analysis summaries.
- Recommends collection strategies and/or efforts.
- Coordinates collection efforts with outside agencies, attorney offices, etc.
- Monitors and responds to credit bureau disputes.
- Responsible for follow-up of automated loan payments on a monthly basis including contact with customer when funds are not deposited into the account.
- Assists with related special projects as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Loan Operations Manager or Chief Lending Officer.
- Undergraduate degree or strong, relevant work experience required.
- Strong PC Skills.
- Strong customer relations and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and listening skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability and desire to interact in a team environment, incumbent must be willing to contribute to team efforts and work harmoniously in such a setting.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Human Resources.