When you send us e-mail, we will retain the content of the e-mail, your e-mail address and our response in order to handle any follow-up questions you may have. Because our customers are our highest priority, we want to protect all information entrusted to us. The purpose of this privacy statement is to explain our procedures, which are intended to protect your privacy.
- Recognition of Customer's Expectation of Privacy: We recognize and respect the privacy expectations of our customers. The goal of this privacy statement is to explain our principles of financial privacy to our customers in an understandable manner.
- Use, Collection and Retention of Customer Information: We collect, retain and use information about individual customers, which we reasonably believe will be useful and allowed by law to administer our business and to provide services to our customers.
- Maintenance of Accurate Information: We have established procedures to attempt to assure that all information provided to us is accurate, current and complete in accordance with reasonable banking standards. We will promptly respond to requests to correct inaccurate information.
- Limiting Employee Access to Information: We limit access by our employees to customer information to those employees who have a business reason for knowing such information. Our employees understand the importance of confidentiality and customer privacy.
- Protection of Information via Established Security Procedures: We will maintain appropriate security standards and procedures regarding unauthorized access to customer, personal and financial information.
- Restrictions on the Disclosure of Account Information: We will not disclose customer information or other personally identifiable data to unaffiliated third parties for their independent use except as authorized by you or by any state or federal law which obligates us to disclose the information or by court order.
- Disclosure of Information to Provide Services: We do not and will not sell or provide personal or financial information to third parties for independent use. We may, however, share our personal and financial information with business partners if that information is required to provide the product or service you have requested. For example, in order to receive your ATM card, we provide only the necessary information to the appropriate partner so that this service can be fulfilled. Our partner will adhere to using information only as directed by us.
301 Greentree Road
Sewell, New Jersey 08080
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 856-589-6600 Ext. 337 (or 1-877-589-6600 if calling from outside the local calling area).
For purposes of receiving GCFlash, we do not require you to disclose any personal identifying information. If, however, you choose to contact us via e-mail, please remember that your e-mail address and any other information your e-mail header shows about you, such as your name or organization, will be revealed to us in the e-mail. We pledge, however, that when you communicate with us via e-mail, we will use your e-mail information only for the specific purpose of responding to your comments or questions. We reserve the right to change this policy at any time by posting a new privacy statement.